“You will laugh, you will cry, you will kiss ten bucks goodbye.”
Humans Are Hardwired For Stories
Storytelling helps the 50 million Americans who sell for a living persuade on an emotional level. Maybe that is why companies like FedEx, Kimberly-Clark, and Microsoft are hiring storytelling experts to teach their executives to tell relatable stories. Nothing is as persuasive as storytelling with a purpose, and readers will learn the techniques of telling a great story employed by Hollywood, Madison Avenue and Wall Street.
- How you can add persuasion power to presentations
- Eight great meta-stories you need to tell
- The art and science of storytelling
- Three key characters of persuasive stories: hero, nemesis, and mentor
- Why you should not be the hero of your own stories
If you want lessons on how to improve your persuasion power, with a dash of wry humor thrown in, then Persuade With a Story! is the book for you. I kept the price low at $10 so more people could benefit from this powerful message.